This is to notify the general public that the application for the 2018 npower registration for graduate and nongraduate has commence and interested persons are adviced to follow the portal below to proceed with the registration. only applicants who have successfully filled accurately and submitted the online application form shall be considered for recruitment. https://www.npower.com/at_home/applications/atlas.web.registration/account.aspx
NOTE: The application procedure is completely free and devoid of charges.
How To Register An Npower Account 2018 Npower registration for graduate and nongraduates:
- The application form is available online.
- Visit www.portal.npower.gov.ng
- Click on the registration/sign up link.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- When Done, Submit your application.
How to Activate Your Npower Account:
Manage your N-Power account online and get these benefits:
- View your bills and make payments.
- Send us your meter readings.
- Track and forecast your energy usage.
- Get free texts messages or email updates.
How To Login To Your 2018 Npower registration Account:
When you visit the Npower official website, www.portal.npower.gov.ng/ click on the login button and fill the required details
Can’t Login To Your NPower Account:
You may be asking, what must I do if I can’t access or login to my Npower account? It is very easy. Just two things might be wrong; you have entered the wrong username or password. To fix this, follow the steps below:
- Click on the forgot password link.
- Enter the email address you used to register the empower account.
- A link will be sent to your email to reset the password.
- Login to your email account, click on the link.
- Enter the new password you desire.
- Go back to Npower site and then log in.
Features Of Npower Online Account:
- Online billing
- Important account information by email
- FREE text or email notifications
- Meter read reminders
- Update your personal details
- Set up and manage direct debits
- Fully secure online payments
2018 Npower registration Form And How To Activate Your Account:
Activating your online account is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. All you’ll need is your account number, which can be found on your bill, or in emails and letters we’ve sent you. Visit this link to activate your account.
Step 1: Your Account Information
a. Account Number: This must contain: – At least 1 number – At least one letter – and is between 7 and 20 characters.
b. Password strength: Enter password
c. Last name: Enter your surname name
d. Postcode: Enter your correct postal code
Step 2: Choose Your Login Details
- Email address or username: Choose a preferred login details
- Password: Enter a password that you can remember always. It should contain numbers and letters
- Confirm password: Retype your chosen password to double check the letters you entered. You can choose to show passwords when you are typing so that you will not make a mistake.
- Just tick this: By clicking ‘Continue’ you’re confirming that you have read and accepted the online account terms and conditions.
- Finally, Click “Continue”.