Andela Nigeria has announced the commencement of her Graduate Accountant Recruitment procedures. Prospective candidate who are qualified can proceed with the application for the Graduate Accountant position at Andela Nigeria.
ALSO APPLY: NIGERIA BRITISH COUNCIL ONGOING RECRUITMENT
About Andela Nigeria
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the Role – Graduate Accounting Recruitment at Andela Nigeria
The accounting intern should be a candidate who has just completed his/her studies in any of the Finance disciplines and is seeking a job to gain relevant industry experience. The candidate must have completed NYSC. Prior work experience is not a requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Assist in preparation of payment vouchers.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts payable reconciliations.
- Assist in the monthly period close by preparing assigned month end schedules.
- Perform other duties as and when required by the accounting team.
Qualifications – Graduate Accounting Recruitment at Andela Nigeria
- Basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Must have started ICAN/ACCA and is at least at Foundation Level.
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or any related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Fast learner and able to work in a team.
- Resilient and ability to think out of the box.
EPIC Values Alignment
Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology.
The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family.
Interested in the Graduate Accounting Recruitment at Andela Nigeria?
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Graduate Accounting Recruitment at Andela Nigeria Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.