How to apply for 2019 Federal Government Scholarship article has been carefully drafted to help qualified, prospective candidate successfully apply for the 2019 Federal Government Scholarship
This is to announce the commencement of the 2019 Federal Government Scholarship Application for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students who wish to further their studies with the 2019 Federal Government Scholarship funding.
2019 Federal Government Scholarship Application is now ongoing, be advised to read the instruction carefully and the required document before proceeding with the applications process.
Link to apply for the 2019 federal government scholarship
Below is the link to apply for the 2019 federal government scholarship
The publication on the 2019 Federal Government Scholarship Application provide very little information on the procedures as such we have drafted this article to explain with screenshot the procedures for application.
Eligibility for 2019 Federal Government Scholarship
How to apply for 2019 Federal Government Scholarship article is designed for only eligible candidate who have met the minimum requirement for the 2019 Federal Government Scholarship.
List of Requirement for the 2019 Federal Government Scholarship
1. Photo Passport
3. O’level Certificate
4. Transcript/Result (SS1-SS3 for UG only)
5. First Degree Certificate (for PG)
6. Master Cert for PG only
7. Transcript For First Degree
8. Transcript (Master)
9. Research Proposal for PhD only
10. Certificate of State/LGA of Origin
11. Birth Certificate (from National Population Commission)
2019 federal Government Scholarship award is opened to all Nigerian students across various levels of learning.
- MSc (Postgraduate) Awards
- NCE (College of Education) Awards
- HND (Higher National Diploma) Award
How much is the 2019 Federal Government Scholarship
2019 Federal Government Scholarship is among the top scholarships available for Nigerian students at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Amount Payable varies for different academin levels.
- One Hundred Thousand Naira (NGN 100, 000) annually for NCE
- One Hundred Thousand Naira (NGN 100, 000) annually for HND
- One Hundred and Fifthy Thousand Naira (NGN 150, 000) annually for Undergraduate
- One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira (NGN 180, 000) annually for MSc.
Steps on How to apply for 2019 Federal Government Scholarship
The step by step guide on how to apply for the 2019 Federal Government Scholarship scheme.
step 1: All intended applicants MUST fill the online version of the application.
step 2 qualified candidate should visit the application portal here: http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/portal-bea-scholarships/index.php
Step 3: fill in your email and password under the create account section and login to the application portal.
Step 4: there are 7 sections during the application process, take your time to fill accurately your details and and click on the next button.
- personal details
- scholarship details
- parent/next of kin details
- academic background
- record of employment
- details of referees
NOTE: REMEMBER TO SAVE BEFORE CLICKING ON THE NEXT BUTTON.
NOTE ALSO: PRINT A COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM AND BRING A COPY TO INTERVIEW VENUE
Document to be submitted at the Examination centre
- printed application form
- copy of education certificate
- copy of letter of admission
- copy of current course registration form
- copy of previous session examination result
- copy of ID card
- Passport Photograph
check screenshots from the application portal