Cway Food and Beverages have opportunities for interested and qualified candidates residence in Nigeria who are inerested in working with the firm, a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
2019 Cway Food and Beverage recruitment process is ongoing and applications are submitted online through their official email.
About Cway Food and Beverages
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
Cway Group established in 2000 with headquarters in Shanghai, China. We have sixteen fully automated factories with state of the art technology in Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya & India.
Over the years, the Group ensures improvement of sound health of its esteemed customers by provision of hygienic & healthy food & Beverage products. Today, CWAY products have created a bench mark as market leaders especially in Nigeria, Kenya & Egypt thus, the brand has become a resounding household name.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Manufacturing
1. Responsible for the operations of the Cheers plants (Alkyd/ DOP/PVA/DRP/ETP).
2. Production planning of all the plant.
3. Checking and endorsing requisition and goods received/returned note (GRN).
4. Checking all the processing log sheets for quality, quantity and correctness.
5. Attends to processing problems reported by plant in-charge.
6. Gives instructions to plants in-charge regarding salvaging of semi-processed goods.
7. Visit all the plants regularly for monitoring housekeeping and safety requirement of the plants.
8. Liaises with other departments for smooth running of the plant.
9. Responsible for preparing and submitting monthly production reports to the management.
10. Directly supervises the activities of production Manager(s).
11. Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Experience in production management in any beverage industry.
2. Must have Engineering Background.
3. Familiar with production equipment, with certain maintenance and repair capabilities;
4. between the ages of 25-35
Method of Application
Applicanats should send CVs to email@example.com