Nigeria Breweries Plc Recruitment– Individuals who seek job offer at the Nigeria breweries are notified that application for the position of Task Manager is ongoing at the Nigeria breweries, interested and qualified candidate are hereby advised to proceed wit the application process as the deadline approaches 11th, of January 2019
About Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc are proudly Nigeria’s pioneer and largest Brewing firm. Our company was incorporated in 1946 and in June 1949, we recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off our Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of one of the most modern brew house in the country.
Nigeria Breweries Plc Recruitment Job description
Job Title: Tax Manager
Job ID: TM6465
Job Type: Full Time
Open Date: 2019 – 1 – 2
End Date: 2019 – 1 – 11
The Tax Manager at Nigeria Breweries Plc Recruitment is responsible for ensuring compliance with tax legislation as well as accounting and certain administrative functions. The tax manager has primary responsibility for ensuring compliance with tax legislation and review of companies operate to ensure optimization of tax position and minimize tax risks. The tax manager will also work with the accounting team to ensure that taxes are appropriately captured in the financial statements.
- Manage compliance with tax legislation/regulations and guidelines including, Companies Income Tax, Excise Duty, Value Added tax, Withholding Tax, Personal Income Tax etc.
- Prepare and submit tax returns as due.
- Prepare and submit objections and manage the dispute resolution process (where required).
- Assist with obtaining and managing tax rulings (where required).
- Managing audits and requests for information from the Revenue authorities.
- Manage the transfer pricing documentation process.
TAX PLANNING AND BUSINESS SUPPORT
- Maintain and monitor systems and procedures to ensure effective computation and reporting of taxes.
- Assist with tax opinions, business support and ad hoc tax advice to the business as may be required.
- Apply a holistic approach to determine impact to various taxes and ensure that tax position is optimized.
- Ensure that tax risks are managed whilst meeting the business requirements.
- Provide proposals that reduce/manage tax risks proactively.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage tax audits planning resources required; detailing description of tasks; allocation of a timeline and advising on the expected outcome.
- Assist with or project manage ad hoc projects and value-add initiatives identified.
- Build skill and capability of supervised personnel.
- Support TTM to control departmental budget.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the TTM from time to time.
Nigeria Breweries Plc Recruitment Job Requirements
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English and three (3) other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Minimum of 2nd class upper Bachelors Degree qualification, in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Business Administration or Law. A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership of ACCA/ICAN/CITN would be an added advantage.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a tax role.
- Good knowledge of Tax Auditing and Management.
- Tax Audits based on risks and controls.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Tax Regime.
- Proficient knowledge in Tax Management.
Nigeria Breweries Plc Recruitment SKILLS
- Leadership capabilities and the ability to communicate effectively, including excellent report writing skills.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Good handling of Microsoft Office tools.
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written and spoken)
The position offers good career opportunities, competitive salary and other remuneration packages.
Applications must be received not later than 11th January 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS
How to Apply for Nigeria Breweries Plc Recruitment