This is to announce the commencement of the 2019 Sahara Group ongoing recruitment for the position of a business analyst manager.
Opportunities are available for interested and qualified candidates residence in Nigeria who wish to be gainfully employed that the 2019 Sahara Group ongoing recruitment process has commenced and applications are submitted online through their official recruitment website.
Before proceeding with the application read the following instructions and requirements stated for the 2019 Sahara group ongoing recruitment.
ABOUT SAHARA GROUP LIMITED
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
READ ALSO: Apply for 2019 Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth. Through their unparalleled talent and dedication, we have expanded our global footprint and earned the distinction of becoming a fast growing and dynamic multinational organization with an African heritage.
Our irrepressible spirit and audacity to succeed where others have flinched or failed is at the core of our genetic make-up.
About the Sahara Group ongoing recruitment
Job Title: Business Innovation Manager
Job Grade: Supervisor
Line Manager: Business Innovation Manager
Business Innovation Manager Purpose Statement
The Business Technology Analyst performs activities including evaluation of technology solutions, process design and re-engineering as well as synthesis of innovative business solutions.
Business Innovation Manager Key Deliverables
- Synthesis of out-of-the world tech ideas to solve current and future business problems
- Documentation of business cases to evaluate new ideas and concepts
- Documentation of data flow diagrams, flowcharts, etc for the communication of ideas to application developers
- Evaluation of solutions presented by app developers to ensure they meet requirements
- Creation of business solutions from analysis of simple to complex datasets
- Championing activities that can funnel innovative ideas to the department
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context
- Supports team goals
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Business Innovation Manager
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Intermediate to advance modelling skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision for effective presentation of ideas
SAHARA GROUP Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- A University degree (Preferably in Computing, Engineering or Management Sciences)
- 2 – 5 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC)
- Candidates must be highly imaginative and open-minded
- Candidate must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- Articulate, effective written and verbal communication
- Candidates must be tech-savvy
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Board of Directors
- Business Innovation Manager
- Application Developers
- Business Heads
- External stakeholders
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org