Opportunities are available for interested and qualified candidates residence in Nigeria who wish to be gainfully employed that the 2019 recruitment process for Support Analyst Job at Konga is ongoing and applications are submitted online through their official mail.
JOB AT KONGA DETAILS
We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced Operations Support Analyst to improve company’s productivity
and revenue making procedure, develop, generate and review statistics, and also conduct internal audits.
JOB AT KONGA RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work to ensure that KongaPay is following compliance standards and regulations.
• Work to improve a company’s productivity and revenue making procedures.
• Conduct internal audits.
• Coordinate with every department, meet with managers, and assess their work processes. Where there are
deficiencies, suggest changes and prepare reports for executive and operations manager
• Develop, generate, and review statistics, graphs, and numeric data.
• Verifying performance files
• Improving workflow
• Recommending future modifications for new product features
• Assessing market environment
• Developing standard process
• Communicating operational achievements
• Automating reporting structures
• Leading projects Evaluating data
• Updating standard operating procedures
• Performing statistical analysis
• Problem solving and investigative skills
• Basic Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
• Good communicator and people skill
• Self motivated and dependable
• Detailed and thorough
• Ready to learn
• Innovative thinking
• Adaptive to fast paced and dynamic work environment
• Good composure under pressure
• Less than 29 years old
• 0-3 years experience in similar position
Interested and qualified applicants should send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter captured as
“OPERATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST”.
Candidates are advised to proceed with the application as application might end soon.